2015年4月20日星期一

The boat swing Pleione

In the still of the night, on the tops of the trees, I quietly in the window. Out the window the moonlight as water, think and you in the together day, those with happiness and tears of dribs and drabs, memory is adding a touch of bright and warm. If you stand in front of me, always smiled at me, let me indulge in the misty mountains, my mind is also such as the agitation.

In your mountain mist in the ups and downs, once vibrant, because you encounter has become the dream of paradise, howling winds violent rain are hidden. I am your moment in the Qin Shiming month on an oath, you are my in Han pass near a willow tree; you are my hope from the Tang Dynasty in the Millennium millennium of waiting, you are my hidden in a ballad song. Today I want to tell you, Dream beauty proI have to sit on, you made for me on the boat, thousands of miles across the float to you sweet dreams, I am in your window singing softly, could not bear to wake up; you call my name, in whispering: I really miss you! The crystal clear tear drops on your face, in my heart flow together into a river, the wind, a familiar taste, you...... At that moment, smile on my face, his eyes full of tears have wet clothes.

"Love is long, can not load so many parting sorrow. Look at the clouds dancing sleeves at the peak. The boat, how do wild goose poetry sac bursts of sound of tears flow? Cloud, too long. Wandering heart still remember the peach tree of the oath, now to late autumn. Maple Leaf fluttering autumn day, when he cut a total of west window candle, in accordance with the chrysanthemum wine...... "Each of you wrote to me and look into a set of lines, my heart is like a thousand years of pain. You were flying in the poetry in the poetic romance blossoming, Dream beauty pro you running with gentleness, became my exhausted when the rest of the warm harbor. I'm just an ordinary woman, has been reluctant to believe that the causal past lives, but because of your poems I believe we agreed in previous life. Walk into your world, I turned away from the Red Fairy, non staining. And I love the daughter heart bathed in you unlimited warmth in my life, my life has added a romance of a gentle.

Perhaps, is really to wait for your arrival, think, think you hand over my parted bangs, listen to the whisper of a few words you, hope several eyes gleaming smile, wet eyes slowly over the red candle tears, her thoughts keep outside the fragrant path, slowly started life if the first meet scrolls, the interpretation of this life with you the story, then, on your name! On the willow, Dream beauty pro thousands of miles of the moon!

Perhaps, this bit of affection and warmth in this world will be fragrant, at midnight, tears. No matter how busy world, no matter how cold and warm heart, you are the most warm and cold when I love a.

没有评论:

发表评论